Library Guide: Printing and Copying in the Library
Things to Know
- You must use a one dollar ($1.00) bill to purchase a card.
- Credit/debit cards, coins, or other denominations are not accepted.
- Other bill denominations may be used to add value to the card after purchase.
For more details please see the Frequently Asked Questions (pdf)
Pay for print release stations are located on all five floors of the library. Color printing is available with assistance from the staff at the Student Computing Center located on the first floor of the Library.
Copiers are located on floors 2 through 5.
Card dispensers are located on the 2nd and 3rd floor of the Library and in Student Computing Services on the 1st floor.
|Type of Printing||Cost|
|Black & White||10¢ per single side page|
|B&W 2-sided||20¢ per piece of paper (10¢ per side)|
|Color (SCS Lab Only)||$1.00 per single side page|
- Purchase a print/copy payment card from the card vending machine.
- Send your print job to the printer.
- Insert your print payment card into the card reader located at the print release station.
- Enter your NetID; leave the password field blank.
- NOTE: Use the guest username (i.e. WebcatX-XXX) if you logged in as a guest.
- Your print job(s) appear on the screen. Select the job(s) you want to print and click 'Print'.
NOTE: Print jobs remain on the print server for 120 minutes; after 120 minutes, unprinted jobs are deleted and cannot be retrieved
Card Dispenser for purchasing cards. Debitek card.
Print station. Card reader for Debitek card.
- Purchase a print/copy payment card from the card vending machine
- Insert debitek card in card reader
- Place item to copy on the copy machine
- Choose number of copies
- Customize other settings if desired
- Press the start button to copy