Interlibrary Loan Services for Faculty
- You, your graduate students, and off-campus distance students may submit an ILL request to have any article or book chapter owned by Cook Library scanned and electronically sent to your ILLiad account.
- The "Cook Delivers!" service is available for ILL requested materials to be delivered directly to your office.
- If you anticipate that a research project will rely heavily on ILL services, please consider scheduling a consult meeting with ILL staff.
Special ILL requests require additional attention by ILL staff in order to be processed efficiently. Additional information may be added to the Notes field for this purpose.
ExamplesRequesting an entire issue of a journal
- Instructions: Enter "SPECIAL REQUEST - ENTIRE ISSUE NEEDED" in Notes field [screenshot]
- Instructions: Enter "RUSH" in Notes field and the desired date in the Not Wanted After Date field [screenshot]
- Instructions: Enter "HIGH QUALITY" in the Notes field [screenshot]
- Be sure to set your status to "FACULTY"
- Use the "Notes" field to communicate important information about your request
Login to ILLiad
Hours: M-F 9:00-5:00
Emiko Ortega, Library Technician for ILL (Lending)