Interlibrary Loan Services for Graduate Students
Submit an ILL request to have any article or book chapter owned by Cook Library scanned and electronically sent to your ILLiad account.
Schedule a consultation if you are...
- anticipating an extensive research project that will rely heavily on resources outside of those owned by Cook Library or other USMAI libraries.
- working on a dissertation or thesis (this type of in-depth research may greatly benefit from a thorough understanding of how to best utilize ILL).
- Steps to take before placing an ILL request.
- Steps that can be taken to request a longer loan period.
- Managing your ILLiad account.
- The average amount of time certain requests take to fill.
- The likelihood of receiving certain materials/formats.
- The likelihood of restrictions being placed on certain materials/formats.
- Set your status to "GRADUATE" or "OFF-CAMPUS STUDENT"
- Register your correct academic department
- Login to update your profile information at anytime
- Use the "Notes" field to communicate important information about your request
- Additional information for Distance Learning graduate students
Login to ILLiad
Hours: M-F 9:00-5:00
Jason Ezell, Distance Learning Librarian
Emiko Ortega, Library Technician for ILL (Lending)
Aimee Covel, Library Technician for ILL (Borrowing)