Cook Library: Off-Campus Access Options
ResearchPort -- head there now.
(A link to ResearchPort is available in the 'Research' menu.)
Off Campus login successful.
You may use licensed library resources.
NOTE: Closing your browser will end your off campus session
Finding Online Resources
Many of the online resources the Library provides are licensed from corporate providers.
You must be a valid user to access these resources from off campus. Valid users are current students, faculty and staff.
Off campus access requires you to validate using your library barcode located on your TU OneCard and your last name.
- Access library resources from anywhere you have Internet access
- Library resources delivered to you 24/7/365
- Research Databases - the Library's databases provide access to a wealth of information resources, including articles, videos, and more.
- Subject Gateways - a great place to find important research tools and resources for a particular subject area
- Course Gateways - a collection of customized lists of research tools and resources for specific courses
- Journal List - use this to find out how you can access a particular journal title.
- Worldcat TU - find materials at Towson and beyond. WorldCat TU includes books, articles, videos, and more.
- Research Port